1. Pastel pink hair perfectly complements a flower crown.
2. A silvery lilac adds a deliciously icy edge.
3. A shock of blue hair is completely captivating.
4. Purple is totally regal and looks amazing when several shades are combined.
5. Two-tone locks are a perfect choice if you can’t pick a favorite color.
6. Pastels show off your whimsical side.
7. And silver hair looks great if your spouse is wearing a gray ensemble.
8. A shade this bright lets you put the “hot” in hot pink.
9. Red-orange locks unleash your inner fiery bridal goddess.
10. Ombré blue looks downright magical.
11. The same goes for purple, actually.
12. And purply mauve creates a moody bridal look that isn’t too dark.
13. This perfect purple-ness is on point.
14. A retro-style ‘do looks modern when it’s done in teal.
15. Honestly, your hair is the best “something blue” you could possibly have.
16. Earthy surroundings have nothing on gorgeous green strands.
17. Funky fresh highlighter-pink hair looks amazing with a delicate wedding dress.
18. A French twist looks even better with a swirl of neon pink.
19. Deep, dark purple is extra romantic.
20. And lilac is a delightful shade for a spring wedding.
21. A bubblegum hue kicks a lacy dress into another realm of style.
22. Bright red makes a stunning contrast between hair color and wedding dress.
23. And couples in color look twice as nice!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”