We all want to look our best, but it’s hard to stay beautiful at all times when makeup costs are so expensive. With these tricks, you can finally look gorgeous on a budget… and in half the time!
1. Cut your eye makeup application down to just two steps!
2. Out of shaving cream? Use your conditioner in a pinch.
3. Don’t waste money on makeup remover. Olive oil works just as well.
4. No time to dye your roots? No problem. Just dab eye shadow in the appropriate shade on those grays.
5. Don’t shell out cash on pricey cream rinses. A cheap beer will leave your hair shiny and soft.
6. Pepto Bismol makes for a great tightening and redness-removing face mask.
7. Dryer sheets are great at taming fly-aways if you’re prone to staticky hair.
8. Rub strawberries on your teeth to break down buildup for added gleam when you brush!
9. Put Vaseline on an old toothbrush and gently brush your lips to exfoliate in a snap.
10. Dip your toothbrush in activated charcoal and spread the mixture on your teeth. Let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing for teeth so white, they’ll be almost blinding.
11. For thicker lashes, dust with baby powder between applications of mascara.
12. Transform your eyeliner with heat and cold. Warming it makes it glide on easily, while freezing helps prevent it from cracking and flaking.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”