This ice cream is seriously the tastiest! Top with any sprinkle of choice and enjoy your way to ice cream heaven!
- 2 CUPS Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 8oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Food Coloring of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat whipping cream on medium until soft peaks form.
- Once soft peaks form, add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Separate ice cream batter into separate bowls and color with food coloring.
- Combine each color into a large container and freeze for 4-6 hours before serving.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!