The crushed graham cracker and milky chocolate chips combined make this one of the most delicious cookies ever!
- 1/2 CUP Butter, room temperature
- 1 CUP Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 CUPS Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 CUP All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt 1 CUP Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Grease pan with cooking sray.
8. Bake for 7 minutes.
9. Cookies will look slightly underdone, but should set up nicely as they cool.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”