Ah, the good old days of being a kid. Everything is lollipops and rainbows until you one day you find out that the tooth fairy isn’t real and burgers are made out of adorable cows. But some kids are already clued up on how much the world sucks from a pretty young age. Take these young padawans who have already had their hopes and dreams crushed by reality, and no longer give a single care…
The student who made this card for their teacher.
2. Screw you, Brody.
3. And you will be until age 21. Make the most of it.
4. Oh… my… God…
6. Only 10 more years left, kid.
7. “Bad stuff happens to good people.”
8. I’m sure it does.
9. This deserves two stars…
10. Good idea, Ricky.
11. Aim small, kid.
12. Oh my…
13. That’s dark…
14. Your use of comic sans will not go unpunished.
15. New York Times best seller here.
16. Damn, son.
17. “Write once sentence about a family member and draw a picture about it.”
19. Already after the men.
20. You’re a wizard, Lucy…
21. This kid who bought home a note “from her kindergarten teacher.”
22. This young ‘un who created a legal contract…
24. Already worrying about vitamins…
25. Who doesn’t love butts?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”