Here are some of the most touching and adorable scientific facts from all over the globe.
1. When two lovers stare into each other’s eyes, their heart rates synchronize.
2. Some sets of twins actually invent their own language that only they can understand.
3. Red pandas use their bushy tails as blankets to help keep warm.
4. Sheep can recognize facial expressions, and they really enjoy seeing smiles.
5. Polar bears use a nose-to-nose greeting when they’re asking another bear for something.
6. When a giraffe is ready to give birth, she’ll return to the place she was born to have her baby.
7. Looking at cute things improves your mood and level of concentration (so feast your eyes on this!)
8. Macaques have snowball fights to entertain themselves.
9. The Quokka is known as the happiest animal on earth because of its unfading smile.
10. Once a baby koala becomes too big for the pouch, a koala mom will carry it on her back.
11. Sea otters have a pouch under their forearm to store food and their favorite pebbles.
12. Unborn chicks can communicate to the outside world from inside their shells.
13. Puffins mate for life. They lay only one egg per year and both the mom and dad puffin participate in raising the chick.