15 Text Messages That Prove True Love Never Dies

If you looked at the text message conversations that my significant other and I have, you’d question everything about us. Probably 99% of the conversation is us complaining about what’s for dinner (because, priorities) and the other 1% is split between the use of borderline nicknames and mean jokes at each others’ expense. You know what that means: true love.

1. True love is knowing what the other person finds hot

text messages true love

2. It also means being honest

text messages true love

3. And putting their neediness in check

text messages true love

4. True love means letting the “sleeping beauty” rest

text messages true love

5. True love means finding the right words of encouragement

text messages true love

6. And ignoring their gag-worthy nicknames

text messages true love

7. It means finding ways to keep the other person warm

text messages true love

8. It also means knowing the right photos to send

text messages true love

9. And sometimes maybe even letting yourself be adorable

text messages true love

10. And how to let that adorableness get derailed

text messages true love

11. True love is bringing home McDonalds

text messages true love

12. And sometimes even doing necessary housework

text messages true love

13. Mostly, it’s being lazy together

text messages true love

14. And getting hungry a lot

text messages true love

15. But mostly, true love is ruining sentimental moments like this

text messages true love

 

text messages true love

(Source)

If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”