Most people have a high acidity level in their body and don’t even know it. This is due to the first world diet of processed foods, refined sugars, and GMOs. However, did you know that an acidic body is a breeding ground for cancer, excess weight, pain and many health issues?
Making your organism more alkaline is simple. Here are 9 everyday practices to alkalize your organism while gaining energy and vitality.
- Eat a large portion of green salad tossed in lemon juice and olive oil. Like calcium, greens (vegetable or fruit) are among the best sources of alkaline minerals. They help sustain the body’s pH on a daily basis and keep balance in your organism.
- Begin your day with a large glass of water filled with the juice of a freshly-squeezed lemon. While lemons seem acidic, they actually have the opposite effect on your body. If this isn’t appealing to you, try to drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily. Mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
- Drink almond milk mixed in a nice berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, or other greens. Choosing between almond milk and cow’s milk? Almond milk is a better option.
- Breathe deeply. Ideally, choose a spot that has fresh, oxygen-rich air and visit often. Drink lots of water to flush the system of waste while you are there.
- Go for a walk or participate in some other form of exercise. It’s important to be active. Exercise actually helps move acidic products so your body can better eliminate them.
- Snack on unsalted almonds they are full of minerals that are natural alkalines like magnesium and calcium, which help to balance out both blood sugar and acidity.
- Forget high sugar food/drinks. Sugar is one of the worst acidic foods we put in our bodies. In fact, if you drink just ONE can of soda, you will need more than thirty glasses of neutral water to neutralize the acidity in your body!
- Do not eat meat every single day. If you can go without meat every day you leave an acid residue behind. Alkalize your body!
- Introduce more vegetables to your diet. Be careful, potatoes don’t count. However, sweet potatoes are a good choice but don’t make them with butter, use olive oil and Himalayan salt for baking. Peppers, Asparagus, squash, Aubergines, and other vegetables are also great choices.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”