Apple cider vinegar is one of the most beneficial and versatile superfoods in your cabinet. Aside from the common known uses, regular consumption of ACV has health benefits you may not have previously know about. Here’s a full list of positive effects ACV can have on your health!
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, + 2 tablespoons of honey to a glass of water. Drink immediately.
- Sip the concoction during the evening to prevent painfulnighttime coughing attacks.
- Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Sip the solution for 30 minutes.
- Repeat x2.
- You’ll noticed the intensity of wheezing has been reduced.
- One generally notices heartburn 30 mins – 2 hours following a meal.
- Alleviate it completely by consuming water with apple cider vinegar 30 mins before eating.
Eyes (Tired and sore)
- Prevent the onset of tired eyes and promote proper eye function by driving a honey / acv mixture 3x daily.
- Apple cider vinegar is a powerful antiseptic, so it is extremely effective in the case of the digestion, assimilation, and elimination of food, and it cleanses the intestines and the digestive tract.
- You should mix 1 teaspoonful of cider vinegar in a glass of water, and consume it before meals 6x daily.
- Note that diarrhea is the natural mechanism of the body to remove irritating toxins in the digestive track, so never treat it with drugs.
- Take 2 teaspoons of honey with meals, or mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal amounts, and boil the mixture.
- When it is coming to rise, lean the head and inhale the fumes for 50 to 80 breaths.
- Take 1 glass of water with 2 teaspoons of ACV 3x daily.
- Drink 1 glass of water with apple cider vinegar and honey 3x daily.
- As an alternate, apply an apple cider vinegar solution with water on the skin several times daily.
- Eczema is most often a result of potassium deficiency, so make sure you stay away from salt.
- The antiseptic properties of apple cider vinegar make it excellent in the case of food poisoning, as it makes the dangerous foods harmless.
- ACV especially helpful in the case of blood loss prevention. Therefore, it can be very helpful in the treatment of nosebleeds.
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water, and drink mixture 3x daily to restore the natural clotting ability of the blood.
- One of the main causes of hair loss is salt deficiency in the tissue.
- ACV provides the necessary ingredients and restores natural balance to prevent the hair from falling out over time.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it between or with meals.
- After a few months, the hair will be healthy, thick, and shiny.
- The symptoms of hay fever include sneezing, watery eyes, running nose, therefore, the excess of fluids tries to offload.
- When entering hay-fever season, take 1 tablespoon of honey before meals for a fortnight.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and the same amount of honey in a glass of water, and drink this 3x daily during the hay-fever season.
- Take apple cider vinegar 3x daily and you will notice that your hearing becomes more crisp almost immediately.
- ACV effectively burns up stored fat in the body.
- Consume it 3x daily and you’ll notice positive effects.
- Drink 1 glass of water with apple cider vinegar before meals to prevent hiccups.
- If hiccups do occur, have 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to stop it instantly.
- This miraculous item regulates the metabolism, so it is excellent for the teeth. If used as a mouthwash, it eradicates tartar deposits and whitens the teeth.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a glass of water to prepare the mouthwash, and drink it to prevent tooth decay.
- The mixture can also be used to soothe sore gums and ulcerated gums. Note that the solution should not be too strong, as it can create a stinging sensation on the open sores.
- Apply undiluted vinegar on the affected veins in the morning and in the evening, and massage the area with movements towards the heart. If the legs are affected, you should start from the ankles, and go upward towards the thighs.
- You can also mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey in a glass of water and drink 3x daily.
High Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure is often a result of unhealthy dietary habits, so individuals should avoid protein, starchy foods, salt, and wheat products.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water 3-4 times daily to regulate high blood pressure.
- Insomnia may be caused by multiple factors.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water, and take this remedy before going to sleep.
- This may have a powerful effect on your insomnia.
- Do not take drugs as a sleeping aid, as they are addictive and cause various adverse effects.
- Studies have shown that the main cause of insomnia is a deficiency of phosphate of potash and phosphate of iron.
- For those interested, these combination can be found in an OTC biochemical salt known as kali phos.
Kidneys and Bladder
- Apple cider vinegar is a potent antioxidant, and flushes numerous toxins and dangerous compounds from the kidneys and the bladder.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass of water, and consume remedy 6x daily. This treatment is also extremely beneficial in the case of pyelitis, or an inflammation of the kidneys.
- Apple cider vinegar regulates and normalizes the menstrual cycle.
- Pour 2 teaspoons ACV in a glass of water and drink it 3x daily.
- An unhealthy diet can cause postnasal drips and watery eyes as the body attempts to remove excess mucous, a bi-product of unhealthy foods.
- This can be the result of a potassium deficiency, so apple cider vinegar will be of great help. Avoid corn, rye, 3x daily with meals.
- If your nails are thin, cracking, brittle, and fragile, your body is probably deficient in key vitamins and nutrients.
- Apple cider vinegar is extremely effective in these cases, as it provides numerous nutrients and strengthens the nails.
- Add 2 teaspoons of it to a glass of water and consume 3x daily.
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey to a glass of water and drink it 3x daily.
- Take a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mid-morning and mid-afternoon, and the discharge will disappear soon.
- To help alleviate nervousness, mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and take 3x daily.
- Avoid refined sugar and flour products, and reduce the intake of high starch and protein foods, and increase the intake of fruits and salads.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water, and drink the mixture 3x daily to treat colitis.
- To clear a stuffy nose, inhale the vapors of apple cider vinegar in water as you would in the treatment of headaches. This will also treat the sinus congestion, and will treat any inflammation that leads to the mucous deposits.
- Apply vinegar to the painful joints, and mix it with honey to help treat arthritis.
- Drink 1 glass of water with 2 teaspoons of cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey 3x daily.
- Additionally, you can soak the arthritic hand or foot in a hot apple cider vinegar solution for 10 minutes 3x daily.
- Prepare the solution by adding a quarter cup of ACV 1 ½ cups water.
- Apply undiluted apple cider vinegar to the affected area, to help soothe the pain due to shingles.
- You can also take apple cider vinegar internally to treat this issue as well.
- Gargle with some apple cider vinegar to soothe a sore throat.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of it with a glass of water, and gargle every hour, swallowing every second mouthful.
- People who regularly consume apple cider vinegar, even in the case of cuts or injuries, have no issues, as their blood clots easily, and the bleeding stops almost instantly.
- If the wound does bleed and does not heal quickly, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to ½ glass water and drink it with and between meals, 6x daily. You can also apply apple cider vinegar to the wounds to stop the bleeding.
- Chronic fatigue is a symptom of a lack of care for the body, when the person lacks sleep, rest, lives under stress, consumes unhealthy foods, etc.
- Honey is excellent as a sedative, so it is recommended to be taken at bedtime. Twenty minutes after consumption, it is digested and absorbed in the body, as it is predigested sugar, once digested in the stomach of the honey bee, so we do not need to digest it.
- Mix 1 cup of honey and 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and take 2 teaspoons of this before going to sleep. You will fall asleep within an hour.
- The skin is the largest body organ, and it is of high importance for the overall health. It eliminates harmful substances but also absorbs the needed ones.
- Therefore, always make sure you only use safe and natural products for the skin. Cosmetics are often loaded with chemicals which cause numerous adverse effects. To maintain its vitality and glow, the skin needs an acid mantle, and the excessive alkalinity leads to multiple issues.
- Apple cider vinegar effectively cleanses the skin and the entire body, so if used as a bath, it detoxifies it and prevents skin conditions.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and dip the comb in it. Then, comb the hair for 15 minutes until saturated, wash it off. This will eliminate dandruff and prevents its future appearance.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”