American television personality and businesswoman Rosie Rivera is a household name in the United States. She rose to fame as a result of her appearance on a reality show in her native language. In 2014, she also appeared on the Latino television show Rica Famosa.
Early Life Of Rosie Rivera
Rósito Rivero and Rosa Savedra gave birth to their daughter, Rosie, in 1981. She is currently 40 years old. Juan Rivera and Lupillo Rivera are her two brothers. Among Rosie’s younger brothers were Juan River, Gustavo River, and Peter Rivera.
Her sister, Jenni Rivera, died in a plane crash in December of 2012, and she was her only sibling. Singer-songwriter Jenni was a household name. In addition, she was a well-known television producer, a businesswoman, and an actress. As a result, she was also an extremely generous person.
In addition, Rosie is an American citizen. She was the CEO of Jenni Rivera Enterprises and starred in a number of Spanish-language reality television shows. In 2003, she had a child with her ex-boyfriend, Kassandra. In 2011 she married Abel Flores.
After appearing on Jenni Rivera’s reality show as a guest star in 2013, Rosie Rivera made her television debut in 2014. Famosa, Rica, and Latina was another reality show she appeared in. Rosie also wrote a book titled My Broken Pieces, in which she discusses her childhood sexual abuse. In the book, she discusses how her family’s support and love have helped her to recover.
The CEO of Jenni Rivera Enterprises, a company owned by her sister Jenni, was also her sibling. In the US, Rosie Rivera is one of the country’s best-known celebrities.
In 2014, Rossie was the CEO of Jenni Rivera Enterprises and appeared in several reality television shows. The Mexican American reality series also featured her. As a bonus, she appeared on the Tu Desayuno Alegre music television show as a guest star She made an appearance in the music video “Big Bad Mamas” in 2007.
As a result, she has also been featured in a number of high-profile publications. The couple has a podcast that teaches married couples how to have a happy marriage, and they do it with the help of their husband Abel.
Rosie Rivera Net Worth
Rosie’s net worth is estimated at $14 million, and she has worked hard her entire life. She has more than 1.3 million Facebook friends and 340 thousand Twitter followers. On Instagram, Rosie has more than 1.6 million followers.
More than a hundred thousand people have subscribed to her on YouTube. Consequently, Rosie Rivera is one of the richest television stars in America. She has also earned money from the sales of her book on healing sexual abuse wounds that she published in 2016. This is a memoir written from the author’s point of view. Rosie was sexually abused as a child, which she tells her audience about in her book.
In the book, Rossie writes about the ways in which her family supported her as she dealt with the trauma and recovered from the wounds. She aims to be a voice for young women who have been sexually abused. She also tells her story to help other girls who have been sexually abused heal and feel better about themselves.
Height, BMI, And Weight
Rosie Rivera, the younger sister of the late Latin singer Jenni Rivera, is a woman of average height. Online sources claim that Rosie is 5 feet 3 inches tall / 160 centimeters / 180 pounds. In other words, her BMI is 31.9 m/kg2. Her hair color is blonde, and her eyes are brown, so let’s talk about her physical appearance now.
Rosie Rivera Kids
Rosie Rivera is married to Abel, a Worship Leader, and the mother of three children. One son and one daughter are named Elias Melek and Samantha Chay Flores respectively.
There is also another daughter named Rickey Rivera who was born in 2003 to her and her ex-boyfriend at the age of sixteen. It’ll be 18 years old for Kassandra Rivera, aka Kassey Rivera. Kassandra Rivera, Samantha Chay Flores, and Elias Melek Flores are the three children of Rosie Rivera.
Rosie Rivera Husband and Personal Life
Kassey was born as a result of Rosie’s first relationship, but it didn’t last. In 2011, she married Abel Flores, and the two have been enjoying each other’s company ever since. Additionally, the couple has a podcast in which they discuss topics like trust, communication, and what each other expects of the other. “The Power of Us” is the name of the podcast.
The couple is blessed with two daughters and a son. In addition to her three children, Rosie Rivera has a husband and a home. Her husband, Abel Flores, is a well-known worship leader.
Interesting Facts about Rosie Rivera
- Rosie Rivera has written a book on sexual abuse healing. She is an advocate for girls and women who have been sexually abused because of her experience as a victim. Due to her experiences, she is also a role model for others who are looking to improve their lives. When she was rushed to the hospital, she gave birth in her car.
- Despite the fact that she is overburdened, she manages the business of her late sister, Diva de la Banda. Despite her hectic schedule, she never fails to make time for her loved ones. Plastic surgery on Rosie’s butt has been one of several procedures she’s had done. She communicates with her deceased sister in a variety of ways on a daily basis.
- Trino Marin, the ex-husband of Rivera’s sister, Trino, is a hero because he sexually abused Rivera. She’s even written a book about it.
- When it comes to religion, she’s very open about her beliefs and likes to share them on social media. In addition, her husband performs in a Christian band.
- In her family of singers, she is the eldest daughter of the so-called La Dinastia Rivera.
- It wasn’t until her brothers became famous that she found herself thrust into the public eye. As a result of her appearance on the reality show, she became a star.
- As a co-star of Despierta American, she has appeared in a number of television shows. Rosie hopes to appear in soap operas and other television shows in the future.
- Her brother Juan Rivera was the subject of a controversial video show.
She portrayed the role of a mafia boss. Aside from her blog and social media accounts, she has more than 1.5 million followers.
- The Jenni Rivera love foundation is her way of honoring her sister’s memory and carrying on her legacy. She helps single mothers who can’t afford housing, medication, or treatment for those who have been the victims of domestic violence.
- Aiming to help women who have been victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse, sex, and drug trafficking, she is the founder of the Somalia movement. Rosie resigned from Jenni Rivera Enterprise in June of 2021 as a result of allegations of fund misappropriation.