- 1/2 cup plain full-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach
Prepare the yogurt dressing by combining the yogurt, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and pepper in a bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
Combine chickpeas, celery, apple, grapes, onion, parsley, and walnuts in a large bowl. Stir in the dressing and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving, or up to 5 days.
Serve salad over fresh spinach.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”