Here are 12 recipes that use beer to make meat taste so much better!
1. Make a Belgian stew
Simmer some beef in Belgian trappist beer to make Carbonade, a Flemish beef and onion stew. The Tribune runs down how to make it here.
2. Pan fry some spicy shrimp
Here’s how you can use some stout to make some very unique seafood!
3. Candy some bacon
This recipe shows you how to use Guinness to make candied bacon. Drool.
4. Cook a chicken
A classic: shove a can of beer inside the chicken and cook it, giving it a unique flavour and making it incredibly tender. Here are some instructions.
5. Batter some chicken in beer
Crispy outside, moist inside, and not just for fish. Here’s a recipe!
6. Slow cook some pork
The beer adds some more flavour to the mix, and makes the pork super tender. Recipe here!
7. Make some tender beef short rib
A can of Guinness makes the beef moist and gives it a rich flavour. Try this recipe!
8. Slow cook some salsa verde chicken
This recipe shows you how to make a delicious chicken recipe using only four ingredients! And one of them is a bottle of beer.
9. Make some delicious beer cheese soup
10. Bake some delicious beef, guinness, and mushroom pies
PERFECT for St. Paddy’s Day, or for the hangover after. Recipe here!
11. Make some beer-braised honey sriracha wings
12. Bake up some beer, bacon and cheddar cornbread
Mmmm so much goodness. Here’s how you make it.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”