Looking for a delicious treat to make for your family? Try these mini cream cheese Oreo bites – they are the most delicious treat ever and better yet, they’re simple to make.
Only 6 ingredients and you are on your way to Oreo heaven! These will have you drooling by the time they come out of the oven!
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 8oz Packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.3oz Container plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 CUP Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner.
3. Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
4. In a mixing bowl with beaters, blend together cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar until thoroughly combined.
5. Add in vanilla and mix.
6. Add in eggs, one at a time until blended.
7. Using cookie scooper or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, over the Oreo in the bottom.
8. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
9. Pull out of oven and place muffin tin on a cookie rack to cool.
10. When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”