When you find a penny heads up, it’s supposed to be good luck. If you have an overflowing change jar,you can use them for these 19 D.I.Y.’s that will shine up your space. All they take is a handful of cents.
1. This stamped penny necklace serves as an inspirational pun.
2. Framed penny art is an interesting way to use discolored coins.
3. No one at the party will be wearing this.
4. Flattening and sanding pennies before adding them to a necklace chain gives a more bohemian look.
5. Need buttons? Look no further than pennies.
6. If copper just isn’t your thing, spray-paint them!
7. An old black mirror goes from blah to bling when framed with pennies.
8. Or, if you’re feeling really ambitious, make an entire penny tabletop. Bonus points for geometric patterns like these.
9. These 5 cent napkin rings will be the talk of your next dinner party.
10. Breakfast in bed, served on a penny tray? Yes, please!
11. A penny bar is modern, yet rustic.
12. But if you don’t have that much space, a penny table is just as neat.
13. If you want to start slowly, try a penny vase.
14. Once you get good enough to make a penny horse, you’ve arrived.
15. It was once loose change, now it’s in control of the kitchen.
16. Pennies aren’t just for the birds anymore … although birds like them too.
17. A penny here, a penny there, and before you know it, you’ve built a wall!
18. Or just a really cool accent …
19. Or this unbelievable floor. Either way, we’re impressed!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”