Strawberry Daiquiri Pie is a loaded fruity pie that will literally melt in your mouth.
Serve this up with a strawberry coulis drizzled on top! With a whipped, creamy texture and a crumbly pie crust, one bite of this and you’ll be hooked!
- 1 baked pie crust, cooled
- 1 10 oz. frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate can, thawed
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. cool whip
- 2½ cups chopped strawberries
- 2-3 whole strawberries for topping
- Can of whipped cream for topping
In a large bowl, beat daiquiri mix and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
Fold in cool whip.
Fold in strawberries.
Pour into pie crust.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Pipe remaining cool whip along edges using a large star tip. Top with sliced strawberries and one whole strawberry in a flower pattern in the center.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”