Woman Burns Her Entire Home Down To The Ground Trying To Get Rid Of Bedbugs

An unidentified Cincinnati woman was dousing her bed bug infestation with rubbing alcohol when she burned her entire home to the ground in the process.

Officials said three people were injured, and 10 left homeless, by the bizarre attempt. The fire managed to spread quickly through the five-unit home, doing some $250,000 in damages.

“My House caught fire and got burned down – all my stuff is gone maaaaaan,” former resident Kamaron Lyshe wrote on Facebook, alongside a video of the burning building.

This is amazingly the second inferno in the city in as many weeks sparked by residents attempting to kill bed bugs with alcohol and fire.

When a 13-year-old boy using the precarious combo left eight neighbors homeless last month.

The Cincinnati Fire Department advised residents to hire professionals to battle future infestations, per a department announcement.

If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”